- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
Auto Glass Repair Bloomington
Whether you’re at the Mall of America or at home, your Bloomington auto glass repair specialists will be there today to fix your broken glass. For decades, our friendly specialists have serviced consumers throughout the Bloomington area, and we look forward to serving you. Call or contact us today to experience our fast same day service. At Rapid Glass, we come to you!
Lifetime Warranty: When you get a repair of any type, you want to be sure it’ll last. At Rapid Glass, we stand behind our auto glass repair and replacement. That’s why Rapid Glass includes a warranty greatly exceeding minimum requirements of insurance company networks.
Insurance: Broken, cracked, or shattered glass causes enough anxiety. You don’t need to throw in the stress of wondering whether or not your insurance company will cover your claim. By calling us, you’ll benefit from our decades of experience. We’ll help you through the claims process to get your auto glass repair covered.
Testimonials: “You guys are the best! Thanks for coming out to Bloomington to replace our auto glass the same day. We needed to get to the airport to catch a flight and it was a huge relief how quickly you were able to get the job done. Thanks again.” Sara B, Bloomington, MN ()
Tip: Can’t Get To The Repair Right Away?
You’re busy. You don’t always have the time to get your glass repaired right away. Generally, we recommend repairing your auto glass sooner rather than later, but there are a few things you can do to keep the situation from getting worse.
- Go easy on air conditioning and defroster. Temperature fluctuations can cause the crack or chip to stretch or spider out. Once the crack becomes larger than one foot or the chip larger than a quarter, you’ll likely have to get your windshield replaced.
- Dirt and other debris can make it harder to repair your glass. To keep dirt out, place a small piece of clear tape over the crack. Make sure it doesn’t obscure your vision while driving.
- Avoid jolting or rattling the glass. Shut your car doors slowly, and avoid rolling down the windows unnecessarily, especially at high speeds.
Oops! We could not locate your form.