- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Mpls & Suburbs
St. Paul & Suburbs
North & West Metro
South & West Metro
Glass Repair |St Paul MN
Home Glass Replacement & Repair Minneapolis
Years and years ago, our window repair and replacement specialists started servicing the people of St. Paul. These people quickly came to trust Rapid Glass for their window replacements and other home glass needs, because of our friendly Minnesotan service and our quality. Whether you need your glass repaired or replaced, our reps will make it as good as new.
What Service Are You looking for?
Glass Shower Doors
Glass Table Tops
Custom Glass and Mirrors
Glass Shelves and Cabinets
Your house is your castle, and every part in it should be as you want it. Rapid Glass is not only committed to making your windows, table tops, mirrors, shower doors and more look great, but we’ve also spent the time honing our craft to ensure your home glass repair or installation lasts.Take a look for yourself. Check out our gallery.
What People Are Saying About Us
“Thank you for sending Jeff out to repair our home windows. He was very professional and was able to fix the broken window glass the same day. You guys are the best!” Edna R, St Paul, MN ()
Tip: Ever notice black edges along the frame of your mirrors? What’s the cause of this unsightly gunk? The answer is moisture. Moisture causes desilvering, a process where the reflective surface degrades. One of the best defenses is remembering to turn on the bathroom fan when showering or taking a bath.
Oops! We could not locate your form.