- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Mpls & Suburbs
St. Paul & Suburbs
North & West Metro
South & West Metro
Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
Home Glass For Coon Rapids
One of Minnesota’s largest cities, we’ve been providing glass repair and replacement to Coon Rapids residents for over 20 years. Our experienced staff can help with your home glass needs, so you can spend more time enjoying the great parks and other recreational activities this city has to offer.
What Service Are You looking for?
Glass Shower Doors
Glass Table Tops
Custom Glass and Mirrors
Glass Shelves and Cabinets
How will the new glass look on your door, cabinet, mirror, fireplace, tabletop, shower door or window? We assure you, it’ll look great. See for yourself with our home glass gallery.
What People Are Saying About Us
“I wanted to thank you for fixing our broken window on such short notice. It was a life-saver to be able to bring our home window into your Coon Rapids shop and be able to pick it up the very next day. Thanks again for your fast, affordable service.” Phillip B, Coon Rapids, MN ()
Tip: Temporarily Fixing Large Window Breaks
Dealing with a gaping hole in your window isn’t fun. You can easily have all sorts of unintended guests coming into your house: bugs, squirrels, warm or chilly air. Protect your home with a few simple steps.
- Large window breaks mean dangerous glass shards. Protect your hands by using gloves–the heavy duty kind.
- Search for loose glass shards and remove them. You don’t want sharp pieces falling on you while you work.
- Get a piece of poly from your local hardware store. If you can’t get to the hardware store, a trash bag will do the trick.
- Measure the area needing cover. Cut a piece of plastic to size of the measurements, but leave yourself a little extra room.
- Tape the plastic down using painters tape, which is easier to remove. This fix isn’t a long term solution. You’ll need window glass replacement to get year round protection.
Oops! We could not locate your form.