- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Mpls & Suburbs
St. Paul & Suburbs
North & West Metro
South & West Metro
Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Home Glass Repair Woodbury
Woodbury customers have gone to Rapid Glass for their home glass repair and replacement needs for years. Because we provide quick, quality service, they come back to us whenever they need glass service. See why we are the main choice for Woodbury residents. Call today!
What Sort Of Help Do You Need?
Experience matters. All of our specialists have the know-how to get your task done. To learn more about the ways we can help you, give us a call, or take a look at some of our past work.
Glass Shower Doors
Glass Table Tops
Custom Glass and Mirrors
Glass Shelves and Cabinets
What People Are Saying About Us
“Thank you for the very affordable window glass replacements. I kept trying to clean the glass, but it never came clean. Then I figured out the dirt and moisture was inbetween the glass. It’s great to finally be able to see out my windows again.” Sara B, Woodbury, MN ()
Tip: Keeping Your Glass Clean
Keeping your glass clean can be quite the challenge, especially when you don’t like streaks. By following these few tips, you’ll have your glass looking new without glass repair or replacement.
- The type of water matters. Using distilled water for diluting your glass cleaner will really help. Regular tap water has minerals and deposits that’ll leave behind smears.
- If you can, avoid soap. Suds will leave streaks. Use vinegar or glass cleaner instead, and your glass will be streak free. If you must use soap, go easy on it.
- Don’t use paper towels. They’re great. They’re handy, but they’re not good for glass cleaning. They’ll leave streaks and a few paper fibers behind. Use microfiber cloth or a squeegee for best results.
Oops! We could not locate your form.