- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
Plymouth Glass Repair & Replacement
After providing years of excellent service, we’ve become Plymouth’s prefered choice for glass repair and replacement services. Each of our specialists have years of experience and our support staff is committed to getting your project completed quickly.
What Sort Of Help Do You Need?
Rapid Glass is your source for any home glass repair need. Click on the type of service you’re looking for to learn more.
Glass Shower Doors
Glass Table Tops
Custom Glass and Mirrors
Glass Shelves and Cabinets
What People Are Saying About Us
“When we were selling our home we had to get it inspected. The home inspector found a window that was supposed to be tempered glass. Instead of replacing the entire window frame, we were happy to hear that you guys could “just replace the glass” for a fraction of the cost. Thank you for showing us how to save a buck.” Betsy A, Plymouth, MN ()
Tip: Tempered Glass
Whenever you’re dealing with broken patio doors or storm windows, you need to make sure you get replacement glass that is tempered. Tempered glass is much stronger than regular glass, allowing it to take hits and bumps without breaking. It also has an added safety benefit. It shatters into tiny pebble-like pieces when broken. These pieces aren’t sharp and pose less danger to you and your loved ones.
Oops! We could not locate your form.