- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Mpls & Suburbs
St. Paul & Suburbs
North & West Metro
South & West Metro
Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
Home Glass Repair Bloomington
As the fourth largest city in the state, we’ve been to Bloomington plenty of times for glass repair and replacements. Whatever the need–window repair, shower doors, table tops, custom mirrors, shelves, cabinets and glass doors–we have you covered.
What Service Are You looking for?
Glass Shower Doors
Glass Table Tops
Custom Glass and Mirrors
Glass Shelves and Cabinets
What will your new glass look like in your home? Get an idea with our home glass repair and replacement gallery. See the glass replacements and repairs our specialists made in Bloomington area homes like yours.
What People Are Saying About Us
“It was a great feeling to know that someone could come out to our home and repair our broken window glass on-site. When calling around, everyone told us we had to bring the window to them. Luckily Rapid Glass was able to come to our home and install new insulated glass without us having to be without a window and keeping our home safe and protected from the weather.” Allen E, Bloomington, MN ()
Glass Replacement Tip: Temporarily Fixing Small Window Breaks
Even small breaks are enough to have you pulling at your hair. Cold air, hot air, critters and bugs are all seizing the opportunity to find a way into your temperature controlled habitat. Keep these nuisances out with some clear shipping tape.
- Begin by covering up your hands. Nothing works better than a pair of nice work gloves.
- Gently press edges of glass to see if they can still support the application of tape. You’ll know if it can’t when the glass cracks or breaks. If the area can’t support the application of tape, this solution won’t likely work.
- Gently apply tape over the break on each side of the window (if able).
Oops! We could not locate your form.